Furocyst is an innovative product (extracted and developed through a novel & innovative U.S. patented process) involving physical separations of active ingredients from the natural plant without affecting chemical properties of the active fractions. No chemicals are used. It is a natural and promising dietary supplement for management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- A proprietary US Patented ingredient.
- Stable with a 3 year shelf life.
- Two capsules Dosage Formula in veggie capsules..
Mechansim Of Action :
- Increases insulin sensitizing activity & peripheral utilization of insulin which is responsible to develop raised androgen hormone resulting in PCOS.
- Brings down the Hypercholesterolemia.
- Lowers testosterone production, thus normalizes symptoms of acne, irregular menstrual cycles & slows the growth of abnormal hair
* Complete clinical data available on request.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
TO STUDY THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF FUROCYST IN 107 POLY CYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME (PCOS) PATIENTS at King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, U.P.
- Ovary volume: The left ovary volume of the study population was significantly decreased up to 23.78% till the completion of the treatment (p-value 0.0001**). Similarly, right ovary volume was also reduced significantly up to 29.32% till the completion of the treatment (p-value 0.0001**). The left ovary volume was decreased in 90% of the patients and right ovary volume was decreased in 96.7% of subjects.
- Cyst size: The mean cyst size in the right ovary of the study population was significantly reduced up to 41.57% till the completion of the treatment (p-value 0.0001**). If we consider cyst size of the left ovaries, it was also decreased significantly up to 44.92% in the study population till completion of the treatment (0.0001**). Fifteen patients got pregnant during the study & complete dissolution of cysts was observed in 8 patients.
- HOMA index: Being a major indicator of insulin resistance, HOMA index also shown to be significantly reduced up to 46.54% in 75.67% of the study population till the completion of the treatment (p-value 0.0001**).
- Menstrual cycle: Menstrual cycle of the study population was regularized in most of the patients. Only 1.1% of study population had regular menstrual cycle at baseline and after 12 weeks of treatment with Furocyst, 79.5% of the study population had regular menstrual cycle.
- Prolactin levels: Mean Prolactin levels were significantly decreased on completion of
- Liver Function Test (LFT): There was no significant change in liver function test of the study population except ALT/SGPT activity which were slightly decreased significantly (p-value 0.007**) but remained under normal range on the completion of the treatment.
- Renal function test (RFT): There was non-significant change in urea levels but creatinine levels changed significantly on the completion of the treatment (p-value 0.032*) and remained under normal range.
- Hemogram: There was non-significant change in hemoglobin levels and differential leukocyte count (DLC) of the study population on the completion of the treatment. Total leukocyte count (TLC) of the study population significantly decreased slightly on completion of the treatment (p-value 0.002**).
- Lipid profile: There was non-significant change in lipid profile including cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels of the study population whereas HDL levels of the study population increased significantly on completion of the treatment (p-value 0.030*).
Post marketing surveillance study of fenugreek seed extract in 50 polycystic ovary syndrome patients
Principal Investigator: Dr. Amrita Sarkari Jaipuriar
Jaipuriar Cardiac Centre,
Gandhi Nagar, Golaghar,
Principal Investigator: Dr. S.K. Gupta
Hormone and Maternity Clinic, 387-E,
Street No. -10, Prabhat Nagar,
- Fenugreek seed extract caused significant reduction in the ovary volume.
- 46% of the study population showed reduction in the cyst size.
- 36% of the study population showed complete dissolution of the cysts.
- 12% of the patients got pregnant.
- 71% of the patients reported regular menstrual cycle on completion of the treatment.
- Overall 94% of the patients reported positively or got benefitted from the fenugreek extract dosing.
- Keeping hematological and biochemical results in view, investigational product was safe for consumption.
- No significant change in liver function tests was observed.
- No significant change in renal function tests was observed.