SIMPLY A BETTER SOURCE
Consistent Concentration, Derived from Fenugreek
THE MALE HEALTH MARKET
Healthy testosterone levels influence a broad range of men’s health goals, from maintaining healthy sexual function to supporting optimal athletic performance. The maintenance of healthy sexual function is a top health goal for at least 18 million men in the U.S. alone.1 Meanwhile, the global market for body-building support is over $90 billion.2 Natural supplements are a sought-after alternative for reaching such goals.*
THE PROTODIOSCIN CHALLENGE
Protodioscin is known to promote healthy testosterone levels. It has also been found to support healthy athletic performance, as well as balanced energy and mood. These effects are connected to protodioscin’s activities in both hormonal and circulatory systems.*
Unfortunately, many protodioscin sources demonstrate unpredictable quality and concentrations, which leads to unpredictable effects. Addressing that challenge, We developed Furosap®— a patent-protected protodioscin isolated from fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum).
Unlike other sources that tend to be “wild-crafed” and result in unpredictable ingredient quality, our fenugreek is grown on pesticide-free farms (as tested by USP<561>) with strict monitoring throughout growing, harvesting, and processing. Further enriched with 20% protodioscin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This material is for professional education only. Not for consumer distribution.
HOW PROTODIOSCIN WORKS
MEN’S HEALTH APPLICATION
Furosap® Protodioscin is versatile in men’s health blends. It is also increasingly sought-after as a single ingredient product. Furosap® is water soluble; it works well in liquid preparations, as well as capsules and tablets.
SEXUAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS
Maintain healthy sexual function and libido and promote healthy testosterone levels
Help maintain overall energy and vitality*
SPORTS NUTRITION BLENDS & BEVERAGES
Promote optimal athletic performance and recovery through promoting healthy oxygen delivery*
MUSCLE BUILDING FORMULAS
Support healthy muscle development*
HORMONAL AND CIRCULATORY EFFECTS:
Furosap contains protodioscin (20%), which has been found to promote healthy testosterone levels through its effects on testosterone-dihydrotestosterone conversion. It appears to promote healthy production of luteinizing hormone (LH). Protodioscin delivers its hormonal effects in a balanced (not over-active)fashion.*
Protodioscin also promotes healthy red blood cell production, which ultimately supports healthy oxygen delivery throughout the body. This combination of hormonal and circulatory effects results in support for both healthy sexual function and optimal athletic endurance.*
FUROSAP® IS ENRICHED WITH 20% PROTODIOSCIN.
|PRICE:||$19.70 for 21 Capsules|
Patent-protected Furosap® provides a high-quality, consistent concentration protodioscin (20%). The recommended dosage is 500 mg/day. It is ideal for a variety of men’s health goals:
- Promote healthy sexual function*
- Maintain overall energy and vitality*
- Promote optimal athletic performance*
- Support healthy muscle development*
Furosap® is a fenugreek extract containing 20% protodiocins (by HPLC). Complete HPLC chromatograms and manufacturing specifications are available on request.
- Patent-protected process
- Water soluble – Optimal bioavailability and manufacturing versatility
- Pesticide-free herbal ingredient
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005, KOSHER, HALAL, NSF-US GMP certified plant
- Basch E, Ulbricht C, Kuo G, Szapary P, Smith M. Therapeutic applications of fenugreek.Altern Med Rev 8(1): 20-7, 2003.
- Ikeuchi M, Yamaguchi K, Koyama T, Sono Y, Yazawa K. Effects of fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum greaecum) extract on endurance capacity in mice. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 52(4); 287-92, 2006.
- Mehrafarin A et. al. Bioengineering of Important Secondary Metabolites and Metabolic Pathways in Fenugreek. Journal of Medicinal Plants, 9(35): 1-18, Summer 2010.
- Toshiyuki Murakami, Akinobu Kishi, Hisashi Matsuda, and Masayuki Yoshikawa. Medicinal Foodstuffs. XVII.1) Fenugreek Seed. Chem Pharm Bull 48(7): 994—1000, 2000.
- Viktorof I., Bozadjieva E., Protich M., etal.Pharmacological, pharmacokinectic,toxicological and clinical studies on protodioscin. IIMS Therapeutic Focus 2:213-323,1994