What is GCB 70 ?
GCB 70 is a clinically evaluated Green Coffee Bean extract with Chlorogenic Acids 70%. It is a 100% natural plant concentrate and has been proven safe & effective in overweight subjects. Chlorogenic Acids are phytochemicals found in green coffee beans but when the coffee beans are roasted, the Chlorogenic Acids are destroyed.
It helps to :
- Burn both sugar and fat & slow the release of sugar into blood stream
- Preserve natural antioxidants in the body
- Decrease Plasma leptin levels
- Decrease waist circumference & BMI
- Neutralize carcinogenic compound
Green Coffee Bean extract has been long known for its multi-faceted properties
- Chlorogenic Acids make green coffee bean an excellent agent to absorb free radicals; as well as help avert hydroxyl radicals, both which contribute to degradation of the cells in the body.
- It has been touted as being able to reduce blood sugar levels and potentially exert an ant-diabetic effect .
- There is evidence that Chlorogenic Acids may have biological effects in the small intestine that alter patterns of glucose uptake, helping to regulate the metabolism.
- It has also been implicated in weight loss and exerting an anti-obesity effect.
- They protect cells and body chemicals against damage caused by free radicals, reactive atoms that contribute to tissue damage in the body. For example when low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol is oxidized, it can become glued to arteries and cause coronary heart disease. Polyphenols are kind of chemical that may protect against some common health problems and possibly certain effects of aging.
- Each Capsule contains Green Coffee Bean extract : 500 mg (Chlorogenic Acids – 70%)
* Daily value not established
- Serving per pack : 30 capsules
- Serving size : one capsule
- Optimizing the results : We recommended you to follow a healthy diet & exercise along with GCB-70
- Dosage : 1-2 capsules a day after meals
- Non stimulating
- Decaffeinated <2% caffeine
- Manufactured in WHO-GMP, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, Kosher, Halal, FSSC 22000, NSF-US GMP, & ZED-Gold certified facility.
Please consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating, and/or currently taking any prescription medications. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. The natural plant concentrates in these capsules may get darkened if exposed to high humidity. This does not affect their flavor or potency.
Write to Us
Mechanism of Action
|Chlorogenic Acid works by inhibiting the absorption and utilization of glucose (sugar) into the blood stream. Less sugar (or a slower release of sugar) into the blood stream means less build-up of fat in the body because sugar turns to fat in the body when it’s not burned.
|It helps to boost our metabolism, burning fat more efficiently. Metabolism is our body’s ability to burn the food (fuel) we put in our body. By boosting the body’s metabolism we burn fat more efficiently.|
|It enhances the burning of fat in the liver before the fat is stored. The liver is responsible for processing all of the fat we put in our body and Chlorogenic Acid enhances burning of fat in the liver.
Clinically proven Safe and Effective for management of Healthy Weight (100 subjects)
- Body weight: Mean body weight was significantly (p = 0.000**) reduced & the decrease in mean body weight was 6%. Reduction in body weight was observed in both male and female subjects. 97% of the total study population showed decrease in body weight on completion of the treatment.
- Body mass index (BMI): 96% of the study population reported reduction in BMI. The reduction in BMI was statistically significant on completion of the treatment as compared to the baseline levels (p = 0.000**). The decrease in BMI till completion of the treatment was 5.65% of the baseline value.
- Waist circumference: The waist circumference was decreased in 98% of the study population. Waist circumference of the male subjects was reduced up to 6.77%. Female subjects showed reduction of 6.62% as compared to the respective baseline values.
- Plasma leptin levels: The plasma leptin levels were decreased in 99% of the study population. The decrease was statistically significant (13.59%) on completion of the treatment as compared to the baseline value.
On completion of the study, safety conclusions were made and it was found that there were no adverse effects observed during the study . The study population was completely safe during and after the completion of the treatment . No abnormal alterations in the biochemical and hematological parameters were observed on completion of the treatment.