Winning over BPH requires right information. We are here to help.
Rate of Occurance of BPH in Men
In Age 30s
In Age 40s
In Age 60s
In Age 80s
Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
A non-malignant enlargement of the prostate. Symptoms related to BPH are one of the most common problems in older men. Histological evidence of BPH is found in more than 10% of men in their 30s, 20% of men in their 40s,reaches 50% to 60% of men in their 60s, and is 80% to 90% of men in their 70s and 80s. The majority of men over the age of 60 are considered to have urinary symptoms attributable to BPH.
The proliferative disorder resulting in BPH affects both the stromal and the epithelial portions of the prostate.
Symptoms of BPH
Trouble starting a urine stream or making more than a dribble
Passing urine frequently, especially at night
Feeling that the bladder has not fully emptied
A strong or sudden urge to urinate
A weak or slow urine stream
Stopping and starting again several times while passing urine
Pushing or straining to begin passing urine
Causes of BPH
BPH is considered a normal condition of male aging, and it’s estimated that over half of men over the age of 80 have BPH symptoms. Although the exact cause is unknown, changes in male sex hormones as you age may be a factor. Any family history of prostate problems or any abnormalities with your testicles may raise your risks for BPH. Men who’ve had their testicles removed at a young age don’t develop BPH.
Some Facts about Prostate Enlargement
- The likelihood of developing an enlarged prostate increases with age.
- BPH is so common that it has been said all men will have an enlarged prostate if they live long enough.
- A small amount of prostate enlargement is present in many men over age 40. More than 90% of men over age 80 have the condition.
- No risk factors have been identified other than having normally functioning testicles.
PROSMAN – Supports Healthy Ageing
|Each Capsule Contains : Prunus Domestica Extract : 500mg
|60 Capsules Pack|
PROSMANTM is an innovative product derived from Prunus Domestica. The active constituents of Prunus domestica extract include phytosterols (e.g., beta-sitosterol) that have anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting production of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins in the prostate. Prosman also contains pentacyclic triterpenes (ursolic and oleanic acids) that have anti-edema properties, and ferulic acid esters (n-docosanol and tetracosanol) that reduce prolactin levels and block the accumulation of cholesterol in the prostate. Prolactin is purported to increase the uptake of testosterone by the prostate, and cholesterol increases binding sites for dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Prosman helps to:
- Inhibits fibroblast production
- Increases adrenal androgen secretion
- Restores the secretory activity of prostate and bulbourethral epithelium.
Prosman has no known side effects and is safe for consumption.
One capsule, twice a day after meals.
Please consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you are currently taking any prescription medications.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this supplement.
A Clinical Study was carried out on 140 Patients of BPH to test the efficacy and safety of PROSMAN
You will be amazed to see the results.
A Clinical Study of PROSMAN in 140 Patients with BPH
On completion of the study, following efficacy conclusions were made from Prosman on Benign prostate hyperplasia patients under study:
- A significant decrease in IPSS score was observed after 4 weeks and on completion of treatment. All the patients reported decrease in IPPS score.
- 94% of the patients showed decrease in prostate volume. A total of 29.46% decrease in prostate volume was observed. The significant decrease was observed even after four weeks of treatment.
- The decrease in serum PSA levels was 56%, which was statistically significant. 76% of the patients showed decrease in serum PSA levels on completion of treatment.
On completion of the study, following safety conclusions were made:
- No significant change in liver function tests (serum GOT, GPT & ALP activity) were observed.
- No significant change in serum urea levels and serum creatinine levels were observed.
- No significant change in hematological parameter were observed on completion of the treatment.
HOW DO WE MAKE PROSMAN ?
Step 1: Sourcing from self grown organic trees
Prosman is sourced from renewable prunes of Prunus Domestica rather than the endangered Prunus Africana trees.
Step 2: Extracting Active Component
The Prunus Domestica extract is derived by our proprietary, patented process.
Step 3: Scientifically processed
Our unique process of extraction aims to preserve the plant’s identity, and the plant
is processed scientifically without affecting the chemical properties of the active ingredient
so as to ensure maximum benefit.
Step 4: Test it by Quality Control before release
Every batch of PROSMAN is tested at our in-house Quality Control lab to ensure the best quality.
Step 5: Regulatory solidity
We take it a step further by ensuring complete safety and efficacy of our products. PROSMAN is
backed by clinical studies and 3 international patents.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT ?
- CHINA -2012800029140
- KOREA – 60015
- US 9,314,495 B2
- JAPAN JP2014523442(A)
- KOREAN 10-1811097
- EUROPE 12756569